Boris Kustodiev, The Merchant's Wife Backpack
About the Painting
The Merchant's Wife at Tea (Russian: Купчиха за чаем) is a beautiful 1918 painting by Boris Kustodiev (Russian: Борис Михайлович Кустодиев).
This unique painting makes for a truly one-of-a-kind backpack - you can't fine anything quite like this, with its impressive vibes and harmonious integrity!
We sell a few other versions of this painting, including:
About the Backpack
This medium size backpack is just what you need for daily use or sports activities! The pockets (including one for your laptop) give plenty of room for all your necessities, while the water-resistant material will protect them from the weather.
• This is truly a unique backpack!
• Made from 100% polyester
• Dimensions: H 16⅞" (42cm), W 12¼" (31cm), D 3⅞" (10cm)
• Maximum weight limit – 44lbs (20kg)
• Water-resistant material - colors last brilliantly!
• Large inside pocket with a separate pocket for a 15” laptop, front pocket with a zipper, and a hidden pocket with zipper on the back of the bag
• Top zipper has 2 sliders, and there are zipper pullers attached to each slider
• Silky lining, piped inside hems, and a soft mesh back
• Padded ergonomic bag straps from polyester with plastic strap regulators
We Also Recommend
The Power and Future of the Country Lies in the Unity of Industry and Science (1986) Soviet Propaganda Poster Mug