Boris Kustodiev, The Merchant's Wife at Tea (1918) | Premium Face Mask
Reusable, Covid-acceptable face mask featuring a high quality print of the beloved Boris Kustodiev painting, The Merchant's Wife at Tea.
This reusable face mask will fit you nicely thanks to its adjustable nose wire and elastic bands. Choose a design that will complement your style, as face masks are becoming the new trend.
• 100% supersoft polyester microfiber
• Fabric weight: 2.4–2.5 oz/yd² (80-85 g/m²)
• Nose wire that helps adjust the mask
• Elastic bands with PVC earloop size regulators
• Pocket for a filter or napkin
• Washable and reusable
|Height (inches)||7 ⅛|
|Width (inches)||7 ¼|
|Earloop circumference (inches)||11 ¾|
|Earloop circumference (cm)||30|
We Also Recommend
Andrei Rublev, Icon of the Holy Trinity (1422-1427) | Premium Face Mask