Chart of Napoleon's Defeat in Russia, 1812 (Minard) | Framed Poster
About the Poster
This special map, created by French civil engineer, Charles Joseph Minard, shows Napoleon’s disastrous invasion of Russia in 1812, focusing on the enormous decline in the size of his army over the journey to and from Moscow. Minard's map is seen as a significant contribution to information graphics and is celebrated as an important design artefact.
Framed Poster Quality
Make a statement in any room with this framed poster, printed on thick, durable, matte paper. The matte black frame that's made from wood from renewable forests adds an extra touch of class.
Please note, all poster sizes are in inches (1 inch = 2.54 cm).
• Alder, semi-hardwood .75″ thick frame from renewable forests
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
• Paper weight: 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²)
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia
We Also Recommend
Against Religion - for the Industrial Financial Plan, for the Five Year Plan in Four Years Framed Poster