Morning in a Pine Forest "Russian Bears" Men's T-Shirt
The Morning in a Pine Forest (Утро в сосновом лесу) is one of the most celebrated Russian paintings there is. It was painted in 1889 by Russian artist, Ivan Shishkin. It's well known for its great color harmony and elegant composition. And, of course, its playful Russian bears. You can find this masterpiece today hanging in The Tretyakov Gallery, Moscow.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28|